Providing Compassionate, Professional Representation in Florida
It seems obvious that your lawyer should be able to meet your legal needs. But he or she needs to understand and meet your personal concerns as well.
At Antonina Vaznelis, P.A., we put our experience and passion to work for every client. When you come to us for legal assistance, we will help you the same way we would help our own family members in need.
A Client-Centered Practice
Our clients are at the heart of our practice. For the past 25 years, we have helped individuals and families protect their interests and accomplish their goals in:
- Estate planning — We began our estate planning practice by assisting a close personal friend very close to us outline his wishes for the future. We want to accomplish the same for our clients. We are passionate about helping our clients protect their assets and their loved ones.
- Probate and trust administration — If you have recently lost a loved one, we understand that focusing on legal issues is difficult. We carry the experience, knowledge and compassion to guide you through the probate and trust administration processes so you can focus on healing and looking to the future.
- Probate litigation — Losing a loved one is hard enough. When the stress leads to disputes, we posses the experience to help litigate your issues as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Real estate law — We will handle all of your homeowners association concerns, real estate transfer questions and landlord tenant issues.
- Business litigation — Attorney Vaznelis carries extensive courtroom experience and offers her assistance to help Florida business owners. We will help you resolve all of the legal problems that threaten your company's future.
We combine compassion and competence to meet our clients' needs. We always take the time to get to know our clients and develop strategies tailored to each individual situation.
We want to help resolve your legal concerns. Call 352-597-7363 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our attorney.